[lug] Installfest news

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sat Jan 19 21:20:07 MST 2002

I can *probably* bring a dolly, I have to borrow it myself (and see if
it fits in the car). I assume we can park in lot 436 during the day on
that particular Saturday? I'm wondering if any events would get in the
way of that.

And I assume that lots of need would occur for access to the Internet to
do the job right. Someone may want to create a localized web server on
their machine with a web page that has all the links to various distro
downloads and updates (if someone is feeling enthusiastic:).

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com