[lug] penguin computing

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Mon Feb 11 15:29:36 MST 2002

I'm looking for a provider of boxen for my company (I wouldn't mind Dell
if they would offer competitively priced Linux boxes).

I would like someone that has reliable hardware and I don't really have
time to do build from parts all the time.  I have known of penguin
computing for quite some time, but don't know anything about the quality
of their products or the responsiveness/efficacy of their support.

Has anyone had any experience with them or can anyone recommend somebody
(remember I'm in DC and next day support is important).

Hugh