[lug] LaTeX to Word Doc/RTF

Trever M. Shick tshick at objectwave.com
Mon Feb 18 14:27:39 MST 2002

I usually maintain three versions (2 normal, 1 other convertable)
First - Word (always) recruiters are just users, they don't use stuff
	like Latex...
Second - Text
	This is always good to have around incaseyou have to send it
	in e-mail to a mac person or paste it on a job site.

Third - HTML I usually just produce this though from the Word version.

I would argue that if you are going to lose formatting in HTML, then your
resume is "too" formatted... you can format just about anything in HTML
given the time and patience and Guinness.

Trever M SHick