[lug] image to pdf?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Mar 19 11:22:25 MST 2002

Thus spoke J. Wayde Allen
> view it?  Chances are good you could save the image as eps or ps and use
> epstopdf or ps2pdf for example.  Chances are also good that the Gimp may
> have a pdf plug-in for creating pdf formated files.

GIMP doesn't write to PDF directly.  The best option would be to load the
image into GIMP and then save it as a PS file.  Then run ps2pdf.  If an
interactive program isn't desired, you could try the ImageMagic command line
tools (such as "convert", I believe) to convert to PS first.

--
Michael J. Hammel           |   I hope that after I die people will say of me:
The Graphics Muse           |   "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."