[lug] Linux client for Win2000 VPN server

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Mar 19 12:23:43 MST 2002

I got a new job.  Hard to imagine there was Unix devel work in this mostly
Windows and Oil industry town (Houston).

Anyway, I can work from home using a VPN.  They're using FreeBSD at work, though
most of the folks are ex-Windows folk, however.  They all use "mpdnetgraph"
to connect to the Windows 2000 VPN server.  They aren't sure if there is a
Linux client for this.  Does anyone know what tool(s) I should be using to
connect from my Linux boxes at home into a Windows 2000 VPN server?  I've
never used a VPN before - unless that just a fancy name for ssh'lling my way
round the place.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com