[lug] 3 button scroll mouse

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Thu Apr 4 13:21:11 MST 2002

Right. The pros use trackballs! I covet my Trackman Marbles and MS Natural
keyboards.

Back to the topic, I've never had RH set up the pointing device for
scrolling. Even with my latest USB Trackman w/scolly thingy. I've always had
to go into the X config file and set it up. Is the autoconfiguration new
with RH 7.2?

And I still haven't figured out how to make Nedit scroll.

-Rob