[lug] usb flash card

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:18:50 MDT 2002

so i found that the refrence from /var/log/messages..

Apr 15 12:51:11 bushwick kernel: usb.c: USB device 3 (vend/prod
>0x4e6/0x1010) is not claimed by any active driver.

is telling me that my device is being identified wrong the code
0x4e6/0x1010 refers to someother smart card media not mikroteck
mikrotech has it own id number much like the on above. i found
these numbers on the device id list at the usb linux site.anyway
is there a way to adjust this usbid list that is local to my computer?
hope this is not a stupid uniforemed question,
seems legit to me :)

thanks
jd