[lug] compact flash

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 03:17:06 MDT 2002

Hi,

I posted a while back about having troubles with a zio
compact flash card reader.After many hours of trying,
I gave in to failure :( But, I just went and bought a SanDisk
reader that reads c.f. and smart media for 28.00 at best buy.
Using this how to...http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~hjew/zio/...
(this is for the zio..but didnt work but works fine for SanDisk)
I got my flash card reading in 20 minutes (recompile kernel).
FYI...if you need a c.f. or smart media reader or writer get a SandDisk.
also....netgear nics suck.

Annual HardWare Review :),
jd