[lug] mozilla and imap subfolders

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Fri Jun 7 12:01:19 MDT 2002

Hi Ferdinand,

   I can ( sort of ) create new subfolders if I have a message selected
and under messages choose "Create Filter...".  There's an option to
create a new folder and subfolder, but oddly, all of the possible parent
folders on the imap server I'm testing on are disabled.  However, the
folders on the other server I use are not disabled.  I am a little
afraid to try placing one there, but here goes......  After a minute of
looking at a stop-watch icon is says, I can't do that.  I can create a
subfolder of the local Inbox.

   This is Mozilla 0.9.9 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020513.

Scott