[lug] Horde/Imp

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Jun 17 14:35:38 MDT 2002

I have Horde and Imp installed, I get to the login page (set to allow
Imp do all auth), but it always tells me login failed. I have MySQL and
PostgreSQL available, and created tables in both: horde_categories,
horde_categories_categories, horde_prefs, horde_users, but these
shouldn't be involved during Imp login when it is set to allow Imp to do
all the auth (and I believe this part is working, that horde auth is
ignored, because I didn't even get to the Imp login page before setting
it to Imp-only auth). Although I do not expect that I am using the SQL
tables yet, can someone tell me if the horde_users table password is
plain english, or encrypted with some format like MD5 (I'll need to know
this once I get Imp working without Horde, because I'll then work on
Horde)?

As far as Imp auth goes, can someone give me an idea of what to
double-check in config files to figure out why my user is not passing
Imp authentication? I do have IMAP up and running, I have a message I
sent on localhost to that user, the user can see and retrieve the IMAP
mail in mozilla, using the right password.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com