[lug] NVIDIA GeForce2 Go Driver & KRUD (Was Dell Utility Partition)

Gregg Phillips phillips at fsl.noaa.gov
Wed Jul 10 10:04:47 MDT 2002

Wayde,

You should go to the NVIDIA site (www.nvidia.com) and under the Download
Drivers button at the top, go to the Linux Drivers link on the next page
and download the kernel module for your kernel and GLX drivers. I have
seen much better support and speed using NVIDIA's drivers. I checked the
supported products and your card is listed. Be sure to follow the
instructions on modifying your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file.

Good Luck,

Gregg.
phillips at fsl.noaa.gov