[lug] Fetchmail Multidrop Problems

Barney Treadway barney at treadways.org
Sat Jul 13 14:23:36 MDT 2002

Just a quick little political action message.....

Since Verisign's not able to provide the service or value of its competitors, it looks to be inventing new monopolies for itself. If any are interested there is a petition at:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/antiwls/

more details at http://forum.icann.org/wls/

thar ya go....

Barney