[lug] KRUD/RedHat 7.3 KDE oddity

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Sun Jul 14 12:39:34 MDT 2002

I just finally got my system upgraded to 7.3. KDE base wouldn't upgrade using
the regular upgrade tool, so I ended up uninstalling KDE, upgrading
everything else, then reinstalling KDE.

When I select the KDE menu, It doesn't show all of the choices that used to be
there (including things like Mozilla and Netscape), but when I go into the
menu editor, all of them are in the list. There doesn't seem to be any
relevant information in the Menu editor documentation?

Does anyone have any ideas about what might be causing this?

Thanks

Elyse