[lug] Mozilla/Galeon and PSM

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Aug 5 20:36:44 MDT 2002

Anyone know how to get PSM to work with Mozilla/Galeon, or maybe just
disable it so those browsers don't require it?

I keep trying to get into a site that requires a login and both browsers
tell me that I need to download and install PSM.  However, I already have
PSM installed (both browsers and PSM are installed as RPMs).

Note that Netscape 4.7 allows me to log in, but unfortunately the page it
loads locks that browser up good and tight.  I have to sigkill it.

--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |      Kinky is using a feather,