mondo [Was: Re: [lug] RH 7.2 & Norton Ghost]

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Aug 12 18:41:28 MDT 2002

j davis said:
> i had to download buffer,afio,and syslinux1.72
> to make evrything work....without syslinux i was getting some boot
> floppy errors too. guess syslinux comes with isolinux ....this was my
> problem

Hmmm... that could be the key.
The Debian woody machines only have syslinux 1.66 on them.
Eeeek... and RedHat's latest update for 7.2 is 1.52!

Thanks for the tip... I'll see what it does.

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com

Random Quote:
The true Southern watermelon is a boon apart, and not to be mentioned with
commoner things.  It is chief of the world's luxuries, king by the grace of God
over all the fruits of the earth.  When one has tasted it, he knows what the
angels eat.  It was not a Southern watermelon that Eve took; we know it because
she repented.