[lug] D-Link Wireless Card Configuration

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Aug 23 16:25:33 MDT 2002

Is the D-Link card the PRISM II chipset or something that's supported b
the wavelann or orinoco drivers.  I've noted that many wireless cards
seem to trigger the PCMCIA subsystem into thinking they're something
compatible with the Orinoco/WaveLAN drivers, and then come to find later
that they're not really supported by that driver...

Nate