[lug] mount NTFS

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Sun Sep 1 10:49:30 MDT 2002

The Windows version has that option.  There are two options, "host"
conenction only, or "full network connection".  The first one installs a
"dummy" network adapter, that your VM can only see the host machine
with.  The second option basically allows your VM to participate on the
network, as if it were it's own machine (well, I guess it is, when you
think about it)!

Viggy