[lug] Simple web development / HTML editors?

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Wed Sep 4 05:52:19 MDT 2002

I too find myself irresistably drawn to Emacs for, well, just about
everything involving writing and editing text.  Except M$ Word
documents--that has turned out to be more trouble than it's worth. :-)

Emacs.  It's not an editor.  It's a way of life.

-d

On Tue, 03 Sep 2002 at 23:03:53 -0600, Ed Hill soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author