[lug] cache webpages

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:39:43 MDT 2002

lol thats ok. So with squid could i set up so i could
cache a complete site or maybe just the front page and
store it for 8 hours regardeless if how often its been viewd.
our link is saturated and i just want to cache the pages my boss uses
often...rest of the users can eat yellow snow.

jd

>From: John Hernandez <John.Hernandez at noaa.gov>
>To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
>Subject: Re: [lug] cache webpages
>Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:34:07 -0600

>Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#colug

thanks,
jd

jd at taproot.bz
http://www.taproot.bz