[lug] good assert library

Chan Kar Heng karheng at softhome.net
Wed Sep 18 14:17:26 MDT 2002

:)
thanks.. it's cool...

i tried this... gcc -rdynamic -g -O0 a.c

and i get a lot of hex addresses instead of function names...
is this the expected output?

anyway, would you know what gets sent across network in
the case where machine A runs an X opengl program that
resides on machine B? (remote X)...

either arguments of opengl function calls get sent or the
rendered images on the window get compressed and sent.
i'm wondering which... or maybe it works another way?

thanks in advance again.. :)

rgds,

kh