[lug] OT: Possible job for someone that knows Active Server Pages

carl.wagner at level3.com carl.wagner at level3.com
Tue Sep 24 08:27:05 MDT 2002

Hi,

Sorry about the OT but this is the best place I know to look, plus I have seen
many posts
about the difficulty in finding jobs out there.

I have a friend that is close to getting a contract for some software
development but needs someone that can do Active Server Pages.

If they win the contract it would be a 12-18 month assignment, possibly
longer.

I will forward on any responses to my friend and he will take it from there.

Carl.