[lug] [OT] WIC T1 or 56k

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Sep 25 19:27:20 MDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 03:44:10PM -0600, TJ Schuler wrote:
>This really will depend on what type of 56K circuit you have; if it is a DDS
>circuit like most 56k lines I have seen then it will not work, but if it is

My first thought on hearing "56k" was that it was a frame relay line...
Which affects the situation in weird and wonderful ways...

Do they actually do "fractional T1"s that aren't a multiple of 64K?

Sean
--
 Thieves broke into Scotland Yard yesterday and stole all the toilets.
 Detectives say they have nothing to go on.