[lug] RHCE

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Oct 10 19:22:04 MDT 2002

Only through RedHat directly.  They offer the
specific training and exams directly through
them.  All other groups are "side deal", but
no one else can offer the exams.  Closest location
for the exams I believe is San Francisco, CA
or at RH Central in North Carolina.  Classes
I believe are being held at IBM Boulder and
down in the DTC area (forgot who with there)
these days.

Feel free to email me off list about RHCE as well.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and Consultant

The I.T.E.C. Company