[lug] October 10, 2002 - Boulder Linux User Group Meeting

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Sun Oct 13 16:57:38 MDT 2002

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Riddoch <socket at peakpeak.com> writes:

Chris> Presentation:  Linux in Libraries
Chris> Main Speaker:  Eric Sisler <esisler at westminster.lib.co.us>

Unfortunately I had other plans and had to miss this talk.  I was
really sorry to, since the idea sounds quite interesting to me.

I assume the subject of converting Boulder's libraries to Linux came
up?  Is this a feasible project?

I've also wondered whether we could get the city to convert to Linux
as well.  I've wondered that ever since finding Flash animations on
the, IMNSHO quite ugly, city web pages.

Any thoughts on this?  Any ideas on where one might begin?
Anyone else interested in looking into it?

Tom