Security Clearance WAS Re: [lug] NO Attachments!!!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 25 01:21:18 MDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 21:19, John Dollison wrote:
> Scott,
> You've piqued my curiosity, what is www.ldp.org?  Since I ** AM ** concerned
> about security clearances, I haven't looked at it.

I'm still sitting here wondering how anyone is going to know I saw it
anyway.  And I probably don't want to know... never mind.  Wouldn't want
to get all huffy about my rights as a Citizen, wiretapping laws, and all
that...

Well, that's not nice, but I said it.  I know where my flag is tonight.
(Waving in front of the house with a light on it, like it should be at
night.  I do miss the occasional announcements about flying it at
half-mast when appropriate, though.)

And now the cat's out of the bag that I saw the site, on a public
mailing list, I guess it's boring civilian life for me!  I have seen the
"Front Page of the Enemy".  I'll admit it.

http://www.fas.org/ is much more interesting anyway.

Nate