[lug] OT: Dumping gdb backtrace data to a file?

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Fri Oct 25 08:18:45 MDT 2002

Thanks for the responses, Tom and Dan.  Since I was actually cutting and
pasting from the xterm into an Xemacs window, I thumped myself and
started running gdb in Xemacs instead. :-)  (It appears that someone is
eating a mutex between the time that a pointer to it is tested for null
and the time that the pointer is used.  Since that code is deep in an
SDL lib. I've now got to figure out who is doing the eating.)

Thanks,

Scott