threading .. was Re: [lug] SMTP delivery: No route to host

dan radom dan at radom.org
Thu Nov 28 00:10:43 MST 2002

* j davis (davis_compz at hotmail.com) wrote:

> I use hotmail for list...sorry if its not up to par...
> is what Im lacking ..
> jdavis said...
>  you said....
> and so on? I guess its time to ditch the hotmail account ...
> pleae let me know and I will fix or find another mail
> client....maybe Ximian Evolution. ....Ximian has a spell check :) too!
> unlike hotmail...Im gona turn over a new leaf and post readable stuff!
>
> sorry,
> jd

i think you should use whatever you like, and if that's hotmail then
that's fine.  it's just unfortunate that it breaks threading, and makes
following discussions very difficult, especially when i've got 1000's of
emails in a mailbox and they're all sorted by threads.  mutt is the best
mua ever (imho), and evolution handles threads nicely as well.

cheers and gobble gobble.

dan