[lug] Speaker for Dec. Meeting

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Dec 9 15:42:41 MST 2002

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 15:17, Dhruva B. Reddy wrote:
> So, has a verdict been reached on this?

Hi Dhruva,

I'm pretty sure that Chris Riddoch is currently slammed with end-of-
semester coursework so he may or may not be following the BLUG list
closely...

As Sean R. and others have suggested, I think its going to be a meeting
of demos--Sean called it a "Hacking Society Demo" session.  Time
permitting, we'd all get a few minutes to show off projects/things that
we're currently "hacking on" or otherwise interested in.  I'm looking
forward to it and am willing to do a quick bit on Scientific programming
on Linux.

You volunteered to do an Albatross demo earlier and that'd be cool--are
you still willing?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:  ed at eh3.com,  ehill at mines.edu
Division of ESE            |  URLs:   http://www.eh3.com
Colorado School of Mines   |    http://cesep.mines.edu/people/hill.htm
Golden, CO  80401          |  Phones:  303-384-2094, 303-273-3483