[lug] Speaker for Dec. Meeting

Chris Riddoch riddochc at ucsu.colorado.edu
Mon Dec 9 15:57:37 MST 2002

On 9 Dec 2002, Ed Hill wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that Chris Riddoch is currently slammed with end-of-
> semester coursework so he may or may not be following the BLUG list
> closely...

In fact I'm several days behind on email, and likely to drop off the face
of the earth between Friday and next Wednesday.  But I noticed this go by.
Sorry I haven't done a direct followup...

I liked Ed's idea. Let's go with that. We talked about it at Hacking
Society last week, and Sean had some good ideas:

> As Sean R. and others have suggested, I think its going to be a meeting
> of demos--Sean called it a "Hacking Society Demo" session.

Let's go with that.  If those of you who come to hacking society could
talk a little about what you do with Linux for a few minutes, it'd be
great.  We might not be able to fit everybody in, but I'm calling it
'Free-form' on the meetings page of the website, and that's what I hope it
to be.  Let's see what happens?

Thanks, everyone.  <cheese> It's the people that make a users group.
</cheese>

Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
  - epistemological humility -