[lug] Debian is better?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Dec 18 00:37:57 MST 2002

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 01:47:44PM -0700, Jack Swope wrote:
>RH7.2 through 8.0 and I would have to agree with the dislike for RH8.0.
>It is a typical .0 release from RedHat and not really ready for prime
>time.

I don't agree with that...  For example, the system running this mailing
list, the BLUG and other local LUG web-sites, etc is running 8.0 quite
happily.  In fact we have quite a number of machines running 8.0 that
are used heavily and have been quite happy with them.

Sean
--
 I hear that geeks have a dozen different words to describe a computer
 operating system.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 2002