[lug] OT: Wipro/Bangalore

r ms r_msmit at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:48:32 MST 2003

Well, our best prospective talent will make career decisions based on the
perceptions of the health of the tech sector and the ability to secure a
reasonable job within that sector and to be able to make a decent living.
And the question is will this be compromised by the growing export of whole
projects from here to Bangalore and Wipro by US companies.

RMS