[lug] 2003 Global Mobile Congress, Shanghai, 13-15 Oct 2003

Dr. J.T.Wang wangjt003 at 263.net
Sun Feb 9 03:16:42 MST 2003

====================  CALL FOR PAPERS  =======================
2003 Global Mobile Congress
13-15 October 2003
Shanghai, China
================  http://www.mobilecongress.com/ ====================

                              O P E N  F O R  S U B M I S S I O N

The GMC program is highly committed to the goal of pushing the
development of a global mobile information society, and the spirit of
this congress is intended to reflect this will.

This is the first largest mobile summit in China sponsored by leading
authorities and R&D organizations, keeping its objective to provide
a major forum for the dissemination of the results of the China's B3G
and 4G Mobile Research Initiatives towards next generation wireless
mobile communication systems and networks, including their
Terrestrial and Satellite components, in a competitive fora with
worldwide participation, providing the framework where innovative
and alternative solutions and respective results can be presented
and discussed.

China has become the global hub of advanced wireless mobile
communications, and this congress will act as the kickoff of
B3G and 4G R&D on a worldwide basis.

Authors are invited to submit papers containing original results in all
areas of wireless mobile communication systems and networks. Further
submission details are on the conference web page.

[Submission Deadlines]

Extended Summary Due

Acceptance Notification

Camera-Ready Paper Due

We apologize for duplicate reception of this email, being distributed in

different lists.

The organizing committee
2003 Global Mobile Congress, Shanghai
The most authoritative wireless conference in China
http://www.mobilecongress.com