[lug] Programming

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Tue Feb 25 06:36:23 MST 2003

I come to the discussion a bit late, but I've heard that Visual Basic
does not support threading.  Don't know how true this is or how much it
matters to you.

-d

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 at 19:39 -0700, Ed Hill soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author