[lug] Konqueror can't do radio buttons

D. Stimits stimits at attbi.com
Tue Apr 15 09:43:29 MDT 2003

Michael D. Hirsch wrote:

> I'm having a very strange problem with Konqueror.  If I go to a web page
> with radio buttons to press, it can't press them.  When I depres the
> button I see them depress, but it goes away on release.
>
> They don't even seem to get default values.  Usually, when I visit such
> sites the default value is pressed, but now it isn't.

Does the web page and any css validate? See:
  http://validator.w3.org/
  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

It's impossible to find a browser that doesn't have quirks, but unless
the page is verified syntactically correct, then the browser can't be
blamed. There is a *lot* of invalid code out there.

D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi DOT com