[lug] cases

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 22 17:48:50 MDT 2003

Lian-Li makes some awesome cases.  I bought an aluminum case last year
that looks great and is nicely designed.  It is extra deep for the
larger multi CPU boards.  Its not the cheapest though.  I put in a PC
Power and Cooling power supply.  I think it was about $275 for the case
and power supply.

Gary