[lug] remote xterm question...

Todd Ruskell truskell at Mines.EDU
Mon May 12 13:45:45 MDT 2003

This sounds cool, but I can't find it.  I hate asking obvious questions,
but where, exactly, under "Internet and Network" is this found?  I'm
using the debian stable KDE 3.1.1a packages, and the sub-categories I
see are "Email", File Sharing", "Local Network Browsing", "Preferences",
"Proxy" and "Web Browser".

Thanks,

Todd