[lug] Project management software - Linux and Windows?

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Fri Jun 6 11:15:35 MDT 2003

Does anyone know of a project management software, or combination of,
that makes it easy for Linux and Windows users to collaborate? Most of
the web based apps I see are just too off base for what we need or
appear to be pet projects. Most have pretty shotty gantt charting. None
of the client side apps seem to play well together cross-platform.

My client is willing to pay a reasonable price for some solution. The PM
actually set up a Linux box for him and I to share Mr Project files, but
now he needs to extend it to the other employees running Windows. It
appears Mr Project plans to import MS Project files, but looks to be a
ways off.

John