[lug] Colocation recommendations: strike American ISP

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Mon Aug 4 21:58:08 MDT 2003

Nothing speeds people up like the threat of a lawsuit. I hate to say it
because it sounds like I am encouraging law suits, but the fact is that
until you make it serious to them, they won't do anything.

Police are actually a good idea. Call and tell them that they are
holding your property and refuse to return it. Make sure you meet them
their with copies of something that actually proves you own the gear.