[lug] CISCO VPN Client for Linux

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Thu Aug 7 17:20:20 MDT 2003

Quoting Nate (deleted his reply, sorry).
"They used to have a client that worked pretty well.  It required a
specific kernel version and it build a module or something like that,
been a year or three since I've used it.  But I remember it always "just
worked" once the installation was done."

I think it's pretty shotty now. One of my clients' IT depts tried to get it working late last year and decided to give up, saying Cisco was promising an update or something to that effect.

I don't know if this has changed at Cisco, but as of last month my client didn't know of any reason to attempt it again.

John