[lug] IMAP spam filtering

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Tue Aug 12 08:44:16 MDT 2003

I have been using BogoFilter with really good results

Virtually 0 false positives, and < 1% error rate.  I get around 300 Spam
per day.

http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net

The only downside to it is that it is in development, and the developers
semi-frequently change the interface (command line options) or database
structures.