[lug] Good Linux PDA

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at coraccess.com
Tue Sep 2 09:46:03 MDT 2003

I am looking for thoughts from this community on Linux supported PDAs. I
am specifically looking for a PDA that would work well as a remote
control device (buttons well positioned, touch screen, color 320x240).

I am looking at the Zaurus SL-C700 and it fits the bill somewhat, but
the keyboard may be overkill.

32MB RAM minimum
32MB storage mininum
200Mhz StrongArm or equivalent (or better)
Good Linux community support

We will be running a custom application that could run side by side with
the standard faire, but preferbly single function of our app. Your
thoughts are appreciated.

Regards,
Bill