[lug] Good Linux PDA

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at coraccess.com
Tue Sep 2 18:04:05 MDT 2003

For my purposes the SL-5500 has a better layout. As a remote, the flip
keyboard is not really functional. I agree that the new TFT display on
the C700 looks much nicer, but it is geared more as a mini-tabletpc
(that is their market).

Anyone familiar with the following device shown on Linuxdevices.com?

Mizi Research (Seoul, Korea) announced earlier this week the near-term
availability of a hardware/software developer kit for its Linu@
(pronounced 'Linu-ette') Embedded Linux distribution

Regards,
Bill