[lug] Boulder Linux Users Group Meeting - 2003-09-11

Chris Riddoch Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
Sun Sep 7 21:00:37 MDT 2003

Linux User's Group Meeting

Please note the room change: we will be meeting in Room 103, not 102,
for the remainder of 2003.  It's a remarkably similar room, right next
to the one we've been in lately.  (The Java group beat us to the fall
scheduling of rooms.)

Where:  Fleming Law - Room 103, on the south side of the lounge.
        University of Colorado Boulder Campus
        A map is at: http://www.colorado.edu/directories/webmap/
        We'll be in building 28 - the bottom right corner of the map.
        (If you want to arrive early, join us at the Dark Horse for a
        bite to eat around 5:30 P.M.)

Time:     7:00 P.M.