[lug] DSL modem

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Sep 7 21:10:38 MDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 11:20:38AM -0600, Arlan Ramsay wrote:
>Having switched to cable modem, I have left a Cisco 675 DSL modem.
>If someone can tell me it is obselete, I will discard it.  If someone
>would like to have it, the price is $.01 or $0, buyer's choice.  Please
>contact me off the list.

QWest is no longer deploying the service that uses the 675, and hasn't
been for something around 2 years.  They now require a 678 or something
else for new lines.  The only people who would find your 675 interesting
are those with lines that were deployed 2+ years ago and have their
existing modem fail.  Sorry.

Sean
--
 But I woke up when somone slammed the door so hard I fell outta bed
 screaming "Mama's little baby loves shortnin' bread".  -- Aerosmith