[lug] RHEL WS vs ES

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Mon Oct 6 16:21:49 MDT 2003

Delphi is an awesome programming tool. I have used it for years. It
makes exceptionally small executables, and has complete low-level
language features. If you have to write a Windows  GUI, it THE tool to
use. They also have the linux version called Kylix. It brings a real
pro-quality IDE to Linux. The Delphi community is active, with a lot of
really good sites on development. You can find code samples to do just
about everything under the sun. After dealing with the unix mentality
(we don't want to show an example in the man page, because that would be
a waste of critical bytes, and you ought to know how to use the program
before calling up the man page anyhow), it's a nice change.