[lug] USB IRQ 11 interferes with PCI card

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Nov 4 15:37:55 MST 2003

I've got a PCI card (Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250) that wants to use IRQ 11.
I've also got a motherboard with 6 onboard USB connections which,
according to /proc/pci, is also using IRQ 11.  I know the former doesn't
like to share interrupts.  Does anyone know if there is a way to get the
USB drivers not to use this IRQ?  I don't mind if some of those USB
ports become unusable.  I just want to make sure they don't interfere
with my WinTV card.

Maybe there is something in the BIOS I can munge with...haven't checked
that yet...

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com