[lug] Networking equipment available

Chuck Morrison cmorrison at greeleynet.com
Tue Nov 4 15:35:28 MST 2003

Forgive me if this is too off topic.

I have a line on a fair amount of older myrinet (high speed network)
cards, cables and 64 port switches. These are four years old and were
used in a Linux compute cluster that ran on 276 alpha PCs up until last
summer. These are not specific to alphas, btw. I believe there is enough
to outfit over 200 machines. This is not ethernet. You can look at this
page to see the specs.

http://www.myricom.com/myrinet/PCI64/m2l-pci64b.html

If anyone is in the position to need such a thing, or knows of someone
who does, please contact me off-list and I'll provide details. This
isn't give away for free stuff, but it should be very inexpensive
compared to new stuff.

Thanks,

Chuck Morrison