[lug] Too long to fix bugs?

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Wed Nov 12 16:42:29 MST 2003

--On Wednesday, November 12, 2003 03:32:17 PM -0700 Paul E Condon
<pecondon at peakpeak.com> wrote:

> Of course Fedora is quite new, and hasn't developed a record by which
> it can be judged, but what I got out of the original message was that
> M$ is trying to claim that Linux distributions in general are inferior
> to Windoze in regard to bug fixes, and that this provides a reason for
<snip>

Windows only comes from one vendor, Linux is available through many
vendors.
M$ will need to compare their offering to a specific vendor to obtain a
meaningful comparison.  Linux in general isn't suitable for this
comparison.

Ferdinand

--
Ferdinand Schmid