[lug] Local source for a couple of rack shelves?

Michael Wegener mwegener at knowledgefactor.com
Fri Dec 5 09:07:33 MST 2003

My company is moving from our own mini-datacenter to a colo by Dec 31 and
have a bunch we'll be wholesaling or ebaying soon, along with a bunch of old
Sun servers, racks, monitors, tapes, etc. Give me a call tomorrow or next
week at 720-652-4191 and make me an offer.

Michael Wegener
Knowledge Factor, Inc.