[lug] DVD Burner Recommendations

Steve Sullivan sullivan at mathcom.com
Tue Dec 23 16:05:57 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm looking for an internal DVD burner ... preferably fast
and reliable.  Pricing isn't as important as reliability.
Any recommendations?

I was at Compusa today ... whew.  So many brands - HP, Sony, Buslink,
Memorex, Sony, TDK, and Compusa's interal brand, Hival.
And they all said "windows only".  :-(
Well, hopefully there are Linux drivers as well.

Many thanks!

Steve

Steve Sullivan    sullivan at mathcom.com

   Mathcom Solutions Inc.: Custom Software Development.
    * Mathematical optimization, simulation, and modeling.
    * Database, data mining, information retrieval.
    * Java, XML, C++, Mathematica, Matlab, XSLT, XQuery, SOAP, RMI, ...

http://www.mathcom.com    303-494-7115